Did you Know?
LASCO Financial Services launched Jamaica’s first and only Drive-Thru Cambio
We purchase and sell cash in the following currencies: US Dollar, Great Britain Pound, Euro, Canadian and Cayman from individuals and companies from any of our six cambio branches:
1) 38 1/2 Red Hills Road, Kingston 10;
2) Shop 18, Duhaney Park Plaza, Kingston 20;
3) 15 Chandos Place, Papine, St, Andrew;
4) Lot 2 Pointe Crescent, Ocho Rios.
5) 5 West Street, Port Antonio
6) Baywest Shopping Centre, Harbour Street, Montego Bay
Our main branch on Red Hills Road has a drive-thru facility to add convenience and comfort to the customers’ experience.
Our rates are especially competitive with banks. We open as early as 8:00 am. Call us at 1 888 LASCASH (527 2274).
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN CONDUCTING BUSINESS WITH A CAMBIO:
- Foreign exchange rates are subject to change on a daily basis.
- All Cambios are governed by the Bank of Jamaica.
- Cambios are guided by KYC (Know Your Customer) guidelines.
- Customers need to provide their full name.
- Customers need to disclose their current address and telephone number.
- Customers must present a valid identification card (Passport, Voters ID or Driver’s License) with TRN.
- Customers are required to complete a source of funds declaration form for transactions US$1000 and over or after first visit.